3/03/2014

AN02 - Fourth Assignment Wk.2

        Hey guys!  So this week we had to take our planning and reference video and start to make our locomotion animations come to life!  First off, for my animation, I had to take off the end bit from the reference of me falling in order to make the animation fit in the 250 frames limit.  I know, I know, it would have been hilarious and awesome if it could still be there but I'm fairly certain that, if I had tried to fit that in, I would not be able to play with the timing of the rest of the actions in the shot and it would have just been a garbled mess.
---
So here is my first blocking pass...
        So far I'm liking this animation!  I was able to use some of the stretch controls on Stella, which made making some of the poses pretty fun.  Also, my memory is not the best, so when I went to constrain the hand to the chair at the beginning of the shot I received much help from my friend, Nick, who helped me figure out the best way to go about constraining the hand to the object in the most efficient way.  One of my peers mentioned that her head is leaned back for the majority of the animation so I might adjust that, we'll see what my mentor says.
---
On a side note, I got my first contract animator position this past week!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment