3/30/2014

AN02 - Final Week

Can I tell you guys right now that these past twelve weeks have just flown by??  It's crazy!  I am just so grateful for the past two mentors I have had.  They have really changed the way I animate for the better and I think I have already become a better animator having them as my mentors. 
---
 This past week was my last week having Steve Cady as my mentor.   Steve has taught me so much about rhythm, timing, spacing, and I just thoroughly enjoyed every minute of his class.  Here is my final reel for the class, along with my assignments from my first semester at Animation Mentor...
You may notice there are some changes to the most recent assignment, if you would like to see the updated version of just that shot and me explaining what I changed, I have posted it here for your viewing pleasure!
---
This past week I also went through and adjusted most of those poses that I created from this semester based on the critiques I received for them from Steve.  So below are the revised poses on the right and the original poses on the left...








And now onto the next semester!  Unfortunately there's not really a break, at least I get a weekend where I'm not up until 5am haha.  I'm super excited to start the next semester with my new mentor, Steve Cunningham!

No comments:

Post a Comment