3/18/2014

AN02 - Fourth Assignment Wk.4

Hey guys!  So this past week we had to create more of a polishing pass for our animations.
---
My mentor gave me a lot of good critique that I took into account when going through my first polishing pass.  Some of the critique I was aggravated with at first, like my mentor said I needed to take out the stretch on the leg completely.  I was all like, why would I take out all the stretch on the leg when I'm trying to go for lots of exaggeration?  Turns out my mentor knows what he's talking about, crazy I know, and my animation looks tons better by taking out the crazy stretch in the leg.  Another major issue he pointed out was that the hips were not traveling in an interesting path, they were more translating across the screen rather un-interestingly, as well as looking like they were hitting a wall.  So I made adjustments and here's my most recent pass...
Now I'm off to see what my mentor has to say about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment