2/24/2014

AN02 - Fourth Assignment Wk. 1

Hey guys!  So this past week for our assignment we had to make the final touches to our quadruped walk as well as start getting the video reference and creating planning sketches for our next assignment.
---
To start off, here's the final version of my quadruped assignment that I submitted...
There's still some back and forth motion on the head that I wasn't able to correct before submitting it that I'll have to go back to, but other than that I was pretty happy with how it turned out.
---
Onto the new assignment!  This week we had many different options for what we could do for the assignment that were rated based on their difficulty.  My thought is go big or go home so I decided to do one of the highest rated ones, carrying/moving a chair, placing it, and sitting down.  Now I couldn't really find good reference of this on youtube so I ended up filming myself for the idea that I had for this animation.  Let me tell you, it's quite funny, you should watch at least the first few seconds of this reference video of mine (sorry the video quality is not the greatest, I had to upload the lower resolution one so it wouldn't take forever to  upload)...
  So ya that's my idea for the next assignment, let's hope I can pull it off!  Also, here are the sketches I created from viewing the reference video...

Have a great week everyone!

P.S. I just received the book Simplified Drawing for Planning Animation that I ordered in the mail, and so far it's awesome! http://www.anamie.com/book/simplified-drawing/

No comments:

Post a Comment