2/03/2014

AN02 - Third Assignment Wk. 1

Hola!  So last week we had to start the planning phase of our quadruped walk, ooooooooo exciting!  We also had to sketch out poses for Sloan showing movement and recreate them in Maya.  I learned so much this week in the way of quadruped walks, it's insane!
To start off, here are my sketches for my poses...
And here are the ones that I chose to create in Maya...


Just kidding about that last one there ;).  I attempted a few more as well but I didn't get very far into them before I started to hate them, so the top two here are what I submitted.
---
Now for the quadruped walk!  This assignment is split up into three week where on this first week we had to plan out our walk.  Here are the planning sketches I created for the walk...
The timeline at the bottom of the page shows the walk and he's a stick figure because I didn't want to get bogged down on the fact that I can't draw a dog over and over, so I just drew what was necessary.  This coming week we will be blocking out our quadruped walks and at some point I'm going to go back and revise my walk that I "finished" for the last assignment, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment