2/18/2014

AN02 - Third Assignment Wk.3

Hey guys!  So yes, I know it's Tuesday and I should have posted this over the weekend, but things happen.  Also, all the stress was to be had this morning because I had to go through the insanity that is class registration for Animation Mentor, seriously, the struggle was real.  After two hours of insanity and much needed help from Julia Campbell, I am registered to have Steve Cunningham as my mentor for next semester, here's his imdb page, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2827812/ .  
---
And now for my assignments from last week!  So this past week we had to have our quadruped animation splined out and finalized as well as have poses of Sloan looking playful.

First off, here are the sketches I drew showing animals being playful...
And here are the ones I chose to create in Maya...


I ended up submitting the top two ones mostly because I tend to like the poses where a prop isn't necessary to get the point across.
---
Now for the animation!  Like I said, this week we had to smooth out our quad. animation, so here it is!  
I still have issues with the head/neck area, but I shall fix that this week, let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment