8/25/2014

AN04 - Second Assignment Wk.4

Well lookie here!  I'm actually making a blog post on a Monday!  Yay for being productive!  So for last week we had to submit the first of two weeks of blocking plus pass.  Yes folks, for this one they are really breaking down the process and stretching out the assignment for a total of 7 weeks.
---
So, for my blocking plus pass I wanted to add more needed breakdown poses as well as get the shot out of stepped mode and into spline mode.  So here is what I submitted...
Now I'm going to be completely honest with you guys.  You can probably tell, but I did very little in the way of working in the graph editor with the splines on this pass.  In fact I just took the whole thing and converted everything to Auto Tangents.  I know!  Some people say it's bad, but for me, I think converting everything to Auto Tangents and then going into each and every channel of every curve and adjusting the tangents from there really helps me get started on the whole splining process.  Don't judge me!
---
Alright guys, I hope you all have a great Monday as well as the rest of the week.  See ya!

P.S. - This past week I was introduced to the Crypt of the NecroDancer soundtrack and it is awesome to listen to in the background while I'm animating!  This great soundtrack was composed by Danny Baranowsky who coincidentally composed the soundtracks for Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac, which are also quite awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment