9/03/2014

AN04 - Second Assignment Wk.5

Hello everyone!  So for last week we had to submit the second round of our blocking plus/first spline pass.  We also had to submit a dynamic hand pose for our mentor to critique.
---
Here's what I submitted for my second blocking plus pass...

This pass was mostly me adding even more breakdowns to the animation.  My mentor also pointed out that he seems to be doing a lot with his hands so I'm going to simplify that this week and start smoothing things out in the graph editor.
---
The dynamic hand pose I chose was one that is in my animation...
Again, my mentor pointed out some changes I could make to make this hand pose more dynamic, so I'll adjust it for this week.
---
Also this week I attempted to use my Wacom tablet to animate...
Let me tell you, that did not last long, lol!  I was just so slow with it and I needed to be moving at a faster pace so I'm back to using my mouse.  I might try it again when I don't have homework due every week.
---
Well I hope everyone has a great week, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment