9/15/2014

AN04 - Second Assignment Wk.6&7

Hey guys!  So to be honest, I forgot to make a post last week.  But to make up for that, you get to see both of my polish passes in one post!
---
So first up, my first polish pass!  I went through all the channels of all the curves to smooth everything out in the graph editor.  I also cleaned up the mouth shapes and timing for some of the dialogue so that it looks more dynamic.
My mentor also noted that I could go through and make some nicer looking arcs on the arms and head.
---
And now for this past week's pass of polish!  This week I went through the mouth shapes again and pushed some of the open shapes even more.  I made sure to go through the tongue animation to add a little extra finesse to the dialogue too.  Also, I went through all the curves again to smooth out any hitches in the graph editor.
All in all I think this assignment turned out pretty good for being my first legit dialogue assignment.  I'm not going to include the dialogue assignment I did in undergrad as being a legit dialogue assignment, that one was pretty bad, haha!
---
Well have a great week everyone!

1 comment: