8/13/2014

AN04 - Second Assignment Wk.2

Hello everyone!  I'm finally making a post before the weekend!  So this past week we had to submit the first blocking pass of our animations, along with the phonetics of our dialogue and two more of those poses showing the acting beats from our reference.
---
I can't remember if I said this in the last post, but I ended up going with clip number two.  To refresh your memory, here's clip number two...
And here is the first blocking pass that I submitted...
My mentor gave me some good notes about certain eye directions that I should change, as well as some head movements that should be altered slightly.  I'll make sure to add those this week!
---
I also had to break down my dialogue and write it all out phonetically.  I had to do this because when animating dialogue, you don't really want to have the character pronounce every word that is in the dialogue, they would end up looking very chattery.  What you want to do is animate what you hear.  There's a difference because generally when we speak we don't enunciate every word.  It's also a good idea to make note of what has a stronger emphasis as well as weaker emphasis in the dialogue to help plan out the shot.  So here's the phonetic breakdown that I created for my dialogue...
Also writing that out made me feel a bit like I was in first grade and didn't know how to spell things correctly, haha!
---
And finally here are two poses that I took screen shots of that showed a couple of the acting beats...

---
Well that's all for now, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment