8/07/2014

AN04 - Second Assignment Wk.1

Well guys, I did it it again.  I forgot to make a blog post until almost the end of the week.  I really should make a reminder on my phone or something so this doesn't keep happening...  So for last week we had to come up with a few different options for our new dialogue assignment.  We also had to shoot reference and sketch out our ideas for all of those clips as well.  And finally we had to practice posing our character's face in a two poses using two of the acting beats from our reference.
---
First off, these are the three audio clips that I was able to narrow my search down to with the help of my peers...
1. Game of Thrones, 2. Community, 3. Game of Thrones
---
And now for the embarrassing part, my reference video.  I do not claim to be an actor so this is pretty embarrassing, but it's for the greater good!  Or something...
Jeez that was rough to watch, haha!  I really did try to get in character though, it can be pretty difficult.  However when I was filming the reference it was pretty fun!
---
Here are the sketches of the main story poses that I jotted down from watching my reference...

And here are the poses that I created with the Maya rig that I will be using of two of the acting beats from my reference video...
My mentor ended up telling me that he thinks I should do clip number two for this assignment so that's what I will be working on this week.  

Well this has been sufficiently awkward, have a great rest of the week everyone!

P.S. I will really try to get my next blog post up sooner, haha!

2 comments: