7/29/2014

AN04 - First Assignment Wk.3&4

Well hello there!  So it appears I forgot to make a post last week...I'm going to blame it on moving to a new place and going through all of the things that come with that.  For this week I'm going to show you guys my blocking plus pass that I submitted on the 20th and the final spline animation that I submitted on the 27th.
---
Alright, so for the blocking plus pass, my mentor wanted us to have the animation turned in converted to spline.  So it was kind of like first pass spline as well.  Here's the animation that I submitted for that week...
There were definite timing, spacing, and weight issues with this one.  Also, the bug was coming into the frame pretty fast and things were happening at the same time so it was difficult for the audience to catch everything that was going on.  My mentor also suggested that I take out the wall scooting at the end in order to give more time to the bug entering the frame at the beginning.
---
Now for this past week.  I added all the things my mentor and peers suggested and I think it came a long way from the blocking plus pass.  Taking out that wall scooting at the end was very helpful too, even though I was a little sad to chop off a chunk of my animation, haha!  So here's what I submitted...
There still seem to be some timing and spacing issues, especially when he's getting on the couch in what looks like slow motion.  The bug is a little more noticeable but not quite enough still.  My mentor also suggested I take out the pulling his head back part from the reaction so we'll see how that goes when I revise this one later in the semester.
---
Well that's all folks, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment