7/01/2014

AN03 Progress Reel

Hey guys!  So I wanted to post my progress reel from AN03 so you could all see the revised versions of all three of my assignments.  I went back and revised parts of them based on critiques from my peers as well as additional critique from my mentor.  This reel will have all of my assignments from all of Animation Mentor so far just because that's how we had to set up the reel, but I think it's cool to see the progress that I think I've made! 


Well I've had a great relaxing week break and am now ready to get back into animation!  Yesterday was the first day of AN04 - Intro. to Acting and my mentor this term is Joseph Antonuccio.  I'm really excited to learn all about acting this semester, I can't wait!  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment