4/29/2014

AN03 - First Assignment Wk.4

So for this past week we had to submit the final splined version of our animation.  In addition to that we had to also submit the reference video and sketches for our next assignment.  Yes, I know I didn't mention the second part in the title, that would have just been too long of a title.
---
Alright, so something I re-learned this past week, splining takes a while and should not be left until later than half way through the week to get started on...ya.  This is what I ended up submitting...
I think there were still some things that could be polished more, but alas, I ran out of time, I will have to go back and adjust them though.
---
And onto the next assignment!  This next one is going to be the character picks up an axe, chops a piece of wood, and walks off screen.  After filming my reference I realized I'm going to have quite a bit of anticipation on this one so that should be fun!  Also, the hammer in this reference is suppose to be an axe and the shoes are pieces of wood...
And here are the sketches to go along with the reference...


---
Also, here are the poses I did last week for the pose a day challenge...




Have a super fantastic week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment