4/13/2014

AN03 - First Assignment Wk.2

Hi guys!  So last week we had to create our blocking pass for our animations, which was pretty fun!  I also started the pose a day challenge where I pose a character every day I sit down to work.  So first off, here's the blocking pass of my animation...
I was okay with how this turned out.  I wish I had had more time last week to spend on adding more poses but it is what it is.
---
Now for the pose a day challenge!  Below are the poses along with little mini pictures of the photos that I used for reference...





There was a quote that my mentor mentioned in class last week that I really liked too.  It's "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.  Art is knowing which ones to keep" -Scott Adams.  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment