12/24/2013

AN01 - Final AN01 Week

Hey guys! So I would have posted this earlier but I was in the process of trying to figure out how to nicely render out all the poses I did throughout the class so I could include them in my final reel.  And as you'll see, they're not included in the reel yet because I have yet to figure it out and I've been busy with traveling to Pennsylvania for Christmas.  When I have more time I'll go back to tackling it.

Unfortunately my time in AN01 has come to an end.  I can't tell you how much I've learned over these past 12 weeks because it's just so much.  I feel like I now have a solid foundation of the basics of animation, which is something I felt I was lacking coming into the program 12 weeks ago.  My mentor, Anthony Wong, has been an amazing and extremely helpful teacher and I will miss being in his very entertaining Q&A's.  My classmates have also been amazingly helpful throughout the class.  It was so awesome to be with all of these people who are just as passionate about animation as I am and it was a real pleasure to be able to learn from so many of my Animation Mentor peers.  I can't wait to start the new semester in January with Steve Cady, but for now here's my current progress reel!
Also, Merry Christmas!  Thank you to everyone who has been following my blog posts throughout this past year!

No comments:

Post a Comment