12/09/2013

AN01 - Ninth Assignment

Hello everyone!  Alright so this past week we had to put our personality walks into spline mode as well as create a Stu pose showing balance.

First off, the pose!  This week's balance pose was pretty fun to create, I couldn't really act out the poses myself for most of these because I'm not a gymnast, but that's where Google images comes in real handy!  Below are my sketches I created...
From these I selected a few to pose out in Maya...



I had a tough time selecting one to submit and after some great feedback within the Animation Mentor community I decided on sort of combining the 2nd and 3rd poses I had made and I'm really happy with the result!

Now for the animation!  Again, the knees were time consuming in the clean up phase of this animation, those darn knees!  It was fun in this assignment to really exaggerate some of the movement in the walk and I think I can still tweak it further but here's what I submitted...


and the side view...
I'll let you guys know when I tweak it some more so you can come back and watch it again only perfected!

No comments:

Post a Comment