4/02/2013

Lipsync Animation Post 2

From my last post for this animation, I have added more in between poses and have roughed out the actual lipsync part of the facial animation.  I haven't really messed with the rest of the facial controllers yet because I was focusing more on the mouth shapes today.  The rest of the facial animation I will put off until the rest of the body animation is done though because I think it's more important to focus on the body animation first.
So from the last playblast that I posted I've been working on trying to make some of the poses more appealing, I think there's still some work to be done on that front.  Also, you may notice that near the beginning the hand kind of goes through his shoulder, this is because I was messing with her IK hand in splined mode to make sure her hand stays put for the entire time it's on his shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment