4/08/2013

Action Animation

I've been putting my demo reel together lately and I decided I needed more than just Ember shots in my reel, so I looked back at assignments from my first 3d animation class and I realized that I have definitely improved my animation skills in a year.  
This assignment was a study in pantomime, so we were suppose to have the character doing some kind of action with no props.
The weight for this is really not good, considering when I opened up the file the waist controller wasn't moving much and most of the waist movements were in the hip controller.  Also, there's a lot of sliding going on with the feet, and the poses could be more dynamic and exaggerated.
Here's the cleaned up version that I did last week.
I changed the camera angle to try and make the shot look more interesting, cleaned up sloppy feet, and made his poses more dynamic and hopefully more appealing.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment