10/12/2013

Life Drawing Post 4

So I was just finishing my Animation Mentor assignments for the week and got to thinking "you know it's been a while since I posted about my life drawing stuff..", and so here I am about to show you some more of my favorite life drawings that I did while in the UCF Character Animation program!



If you can't tell, I really like drawing legs!  They often times come out the best when I'm figure drawing.

Yes, there is a lot of old man body parts that I'm sure you'd rather not see, but it's a figure study.   I know a lot of my friends are all "ew you draw naked old guys..", but when I do figure drawing I've come to really view the model as just another object to draw, like a tree or a statue, it might sound bad, but I'm numb to it lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment