10/06/2013

AN01 - First Assignment

Hello everyone!  So I just recently finished my first assignment for Animation Mentor.  For the assignment we had to go out in the real world and sketch random people, then choose one of those poses and pose it our with a rig that Animation Mentor provided.  So here are my sketches that I was able to get from going to the mall and park last week.

I found that there are a lot of people on their phones, everywhere haha.  I did like a few of the poses that I was able to get though so I posed out 3 different ones using the Stu rig.


I ended up choosing the bottom render because I felt like, out of all three poses, this one had the most emotion and even a bit of a story.  Stu looks kind of down and sad in that one, whereas the other renders were more relaxing poses.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, now I just have to wait and see what my mentor says!
*Update*:  So I got my grade and e-critique from my mentor and I got an A-!  I also got some great feedback about how to improve the pose so, when I get the time, I will be updating it and re-posting so you all can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment