5/19/2014

AN03 - Second Assignment Wk.4

Why, hello there everyone!  For this past week, we had to submit our "final" versions of our second assignment, as well as all the planning items for our next assignment.  And yes, I actually did some pose of the day challenge poses this past week too!
---
So here's the final version of my animation that I submitted...
I added some holds to some of the actions and well as fleshed out some of the arcs on the hands/feet/waist/ax and I think it turned out pretty well.  I'll still need to make some changes that Steve suggested in my most recent critique but that will be after I complete my next assignment.
---
And on to the next assignment!  This next one will have the character walk in with a heavy object, lift to place the heavy object on the shelf, and then extend the character's reach so that the character can push the object into place.  I'll be using one of the imp rigs for this one so the sketches won't really reflect what the character looks like, but more just the events that will be happening in the animation.  First off, here's the reference video...
And yes, that part where I jump back is the box falling from where it was placed onto the ground in front of me.  And here are the sketches I created from the reference footage...


---
This week's pose a day challenge theme was weight bearing.  I'll be honest, I wasn't able to find many photos or videos of this that I liked, I don't know, maybe I just wasn't searching as hard as I could have.  So for this past week I only have 3 poses and here they are...


 And that's all folks!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment