10/22/2015

Combo Attack Polish and Final

Well I've decided to put the last two videos for my combo animation in one post instead of dragging it out over two posts, because we all know I'm bad at regularly posting on here.
~~~
The last post was one of my blocking passes and from there I added some more forward motion throughout the animation.  I also made the jumps have more of an impact and made the overall motions snappier.  All of this was pointed out to me of course by my teacher who was very good at pointing out everything in my animations that could be improved.
So here is one of my polishing pass animations..
And here is the "final" version.  I have "final" in quotations because I may edit the effects at some point for my reel.
Well until next time!  Have a great week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment