5/19/2015

Walk Render and Cover

Well hi there!  I'm finally getting around to making another blog post and I have some cool new animation things to show you guys!  
---
So since my last post, I have rendered out my walk cycle, which you can take a look at here...
I think it turned out pretty good and I'm pretty thankful that iAnimate has some pretty nice render scenes already set up for us to use because me and rendering usually do not get along.
---
Also, I have started working on a new animation!  This one will be a going into cover animation, and here's the reference video I shot for it...
This one will be a bit more exciting due to the fact that it's more action and I really like how some of my poses in my reference video look.  So from the reference, I blocked out my first pass of animation and that's what I had critiqued in our review last week...
My teacher really liked some of the poses that I was able to get in the animation so I was pretty excited about that!  Still a lot of work to be done in the way of creating more breakdown poses and then smoothing everything out.  Well that's all I've got so far!  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment